Torrance Water Heater Repair & Installation
Highly-Rated Water Heater Services
There’s nothing worse than waking up and jumping into the shower, only to discover that you have no hot water. If you’ve got water heater trouble, give Good Guy Plumbing a call. We can come out, assess the problem, and discuss your options with you. We’ll get the job done, whether it be to repair your existing water heater or to install a new one.
If you are experiencing problems with your water heater, reach out to our Torrance water heater technicians at (310) 879-5509.Instant Online Booking
In addition to speedy repair for water heater emergencies, Good Guy covers installations of water heaters on new construction buildings and sites. We are based in Torrance, CA and provide services to the surrounding areas, including Rancho Palos Verdes, Carson, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Lomita, and Manhattan Beach.
Signs Your Water Heater Is On Its Last Leg
Lack of hot water is one sign that your water heater unit is faulty, but besides that, there are other signs to look out for when you suspect you may have water heater trouble. They include:
- Whining, rumbling, or popping noises coming from your water heating unit
- Water leaking out from the bottom of the water heating unit
- Rusty colored or foul-smelling water
If you experience any of these symptoms of a problematic water heater, then it’s time to call in the experts. At Good Guy Plumbing, we are the go-to experts in Torrance for all of your plumbing needs. Our technicians will explain the problem in detail and will provide you with options, so you can make an informed decision on how to proceed.
A New Water Heater Can Make All the Difference
If a repair would be too costly or ineffective, you may choose to replace your water heater.
If you are getting a new installation, there are a few options available to you:
- Solar powered heaters: These heaters are a cost-effective and environmentally safe option in some areas of the country. Because they use the sun’s power, they heat the water at virtually no cost to you. This also means that you’ll be saving on your utility bills.
- Conventional water heaters: Conventional heaters use either natural gas or electricity. These tanks vary in size from 20 to 100 gallons. Traditional water heaters are the most common in older construction. These heaters heat the water already in the tank as it cools between uses, thus using more energy. They also waste a lot of water.
- Tankless water heaters: These units are a different kind of heater that are also eco-friendly and more economical than other water heating units. A tankless water heater decreases your energy costs and saves you money by delivering a never-ending supply of hot water, precisely when you need it. It also saves space because the unit is about the size of a briefcase.
You Can Count On Us
Whether you need a water heater repair, a replacement, or a new installation, GGP are the plumbers to call! We are fully prepared to tackle any size job. We have upfront, menu pricing and all our professionals are licensed and insured.
We’re so confident the quality of our plumbing services that we offer our ‘Good Guy’ Guarantee. Contact us online today to schedule an appointment for water heater repair or installation in Torrance!
Guaranteed 100% satisfaction with our strong warranties or we'll make it right.
We have over 600 5-star reviews online from satisfied customers.
We are transparent about our pricing and process. No surprises.
We work around your schedule and are there when you need us.
We're constantly training so we can provide you with exceptional customer service and long lasting plumbing solutions.
We treat everyone as we would like to be treated.
“The crews show up on time and are very professional and friendly at the same time” - Larry S.