Opening Doors Full of Opportunity
If you get a thrill from being a part of a team that strives for excellence in customer service, customer satisfaction, and a family run environment motivated to grow and excel: KEEP READING!
This is Good Guy Plumbing. We are a local and family owned service and repair plumbing company serving our South Bay community. Established over just 6 short years, we have built a well renowned, and unforgettable name in the South Bay that truly is redefining the industry.
Over 600 5 star reviews, thousands of customers served, and a family oriented team committed to the success of our employees and customers - this ship is sailing for the promised land. We are always looking to improve our great team with Customer Care Representatives like YOU who believe in providing exceptional service to our customers and community!
In addition to great pay and great company culture, we offer amazing benefits from continued education, training, and a ‘promote from within’ mentality.
Here’s what else we’re offering up front:
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Paid Sick days
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) matching
- NO 24-Hour On-Call and NO Weekends!
Guaranteed Pay with Generous Performance Bonuses!
To sweeten the pot, we offer growth in the company. The more you put in, the more you get out. Our primary goal is to grow you as an employee so we, together, can grow as a company.
We believe that when you’re an amazing Customer Care Representative, you can make more money while maintaining enough free time for you and your family!
We firmly believe that a happy CCR is a successful CCR!!
Good Guy Plumbing is focused on building an elite team and that means we need to create a WIN, WIN, WIN situation for everyone! Employees, Customers, and Company.
We believe that happy employees CAN MAKE happy customers!
ARE YOU ONE OF US??
If so, take a look at the requirements and expectations below and send us your resume and an explanation of why we should interview you for this exclusive position.
- You’re an upbeat, self-motivated person
- You love helping people get the support they need
- You genuinely LIKE people
- You work well alone, and with a team
- Superior oral communication skills
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Teachable, open to constructive feedback, and training opportunities
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality with the ability to handle sensitive material concerning the organization.
- Most importantly, you must truly understand what it means to be a professional - to be reliable, take ownership over your role and responsibilities, and be someone the team can count on
- Ability to interact well with staff members and to represent the company in a highly professional manner at all times
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment, solve problems on your own, and make sound decisions
- Must have great organizational and time management skills with strong initiative and an enthusiastic attention to detail and accuracy. Must be an extremely proactive, motivated, and performance-driven individual.
- Proficient in Google Suite: Gmail, Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs.
- Answer customer phone calls and respond to any email inquiries.
- Deliver a professional first impression to customers with an upbeat and friendly tone following the provided conversation guides.
- Schedule customer appointments
- Communicate with empathy for customers experiencing difficulties
- Communicate expectations with customers
- Email correspondence with customers and vendors. Answer customer and vendor emails promptly and with kindness.
- Understanding and excelling with our CRM software: Housecall Pro. This includes (but not limited to): scheduling and dispatching, inputting proper tags, managing service agreements, managing job workflows from start to finish, etc.
- Prioritize inbound calls and appointments
- Effectively communicate schedule changes with customers while keeping calm
- Carry out basic office duties: filing, checking mail, overseeing office supplies.
- Participate in administrative tasks, communication, and coordination with internal departments
- Be prepared to complete other duties that are delegated on an as-needed basis.
“The crews show up on time and are very professional and friendly at the same time” - Larry S.
“They were professional and told me all the costs up front. I would definitely use Good Guys Plumbing Company again.” - Eric O.
“Cesar did a great job. He even got me a small discount to help me stay within budget.” - Shawn
“Cesar and Hector left no stone unturned in making sure I was satisfied and that my plumbing is in good order.” - Maureen O.
“Discussed what he was going to do, what his findings were and how he fixed the problem. And no pushy sales pitches.” - Monica P
“Robert was very helpful” - Kelly O.
“Always upfront and transparent about everything” - Jesse C.
“I definitely would use them again” - Bertha S.