Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher Position
Opening Doors Full of Opportunity
If you get a thrill from being a part of a team that strives for excellence in customer service, customer satisfaction, and a family run environment motivated to grow and excel: KEEP READING!
This is Good Guy Plumbing. We are a local and family owned service and repair plumbing company serving our South Bay community. Established over just 4 short years, we have built a well renowned, and unforgettable name in the South Bay that truly is redefining the industry.
Over 500 5 star reviews, thousands of customers served, and a family oriented team committed to the success of our employees and customers - this ship is sailing for the promised land. We are always looking to improve our great team with Customer Service Representatives/Dispatchers like YOU who believe in providing exceptional service to our customers and community!
In addition to great pay and great company culture, we offer amazing benefits from continued education, training, and a ‘promote from within’ mentality.
Here’s what else we’re offering up front:
- Paid Vacation,Holidays, Paid Sick days
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) matching
- NO 24-Hour On-Call and NO Weekends!
Guaranteed Pay with Generous Performance Bonuses!
To sweeten the pot, we offer growth in the company. The more you put in, the more you get out. Our primary goal is to grow you as an employee so we, together, can grow as a company.
We believe that when you’re an amazing Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher, you can make more money while maintaining enough free time for you and your family!
We firmly believe that a happy CSR/DSR is a successful CSR/DSR! Good Guy Plumbing is focused on building an elite team and that means we need to create a WIN, WIN, WIN situation for everyone! Employees, Customers, and Company.
We believe that happy employees CAN MAKE happy customers!
- You’re an upbeat, self-motivated person
- You love helping people get the support they need
- You genuinely LIKE people
- You work well alone, and with a team
- Superior oral communication skills
- 1 year of experience in an office environment (prior CSR/DSR experience is a plus!)
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Teachable, open to constructive feedback, and training opportunities
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality with the ability to handle sensitive material concerning the organization.
- Most importantly, you must truly understand what it means to be a professional - to be reliable, take ownership over your role and responsibilities, and be someone the team can count on
- Must have experience with cloud-based online tools and apps
- Ability to interface well with staff members and to represent the company in a highly professional manner at all times
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment, solve problems on your own, and make sound decisions
- Must have great organizational and time management skills with strong initiative and an enthusiastic attention to detail and accuracy. Must be an extremely proactive, motivated, and performance-driven individual.
- Proficient in Google Suite: Gmail, Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs.
- Answer customer phone calls and respond to any email inquiries.
- Deliver a professional first impression to customers with an upbeat and friendly tone following the provided conversation guides.
- Schedule customer appointments
- Communicate with empathy for customers and technicians experiencing difficulties
- Communicate expectations with customers
- Email correspondence with customers and vendors. Answer customer and vendor emails promptly and with kindness.
- Understanding and excelling with our CRM software: Housecall Pro. This includes (but not limited to): scheduling and dispatching, generating monthly reports, inputting proper tags, managing employee expense cards, issues and managing service agreements, managing job workflows from start to finish, providing oversight to estimates or jobs.
- Debriefing job status and completed tasks with technicians
- Prioritize inbound calls and appointments
- Effectively communicate schedule changes with customers and technicians while keeping calm
- Carry out basic office duties: filing, checking mail, overseeing office supplies.
- Contact and communicate with dispatched technicians
- Participate in administrative tasks, communication, and coordination with internal departments
- Be prepared to complete other duties that are delegated on an as needed basis.