Expert Torrance Sewer Repair
Keep Out Wastewater with a Sewer Line Replacement
Your home relies on a single sewer line to remove wastewater from the plumbing system. When this pipeline breaks, collapses, or disconnects at the joints, it can cause significant damage not just on your indoor plumbing but on your whole household as well. Sewage back-ups, persistent odors, pest infestations, and costly repairs are just some of the disastrous outcomes you can expect from a broken sewer line.
Fortunately, you can count on Good Guy Plumbing to provide you with reliable sewer services at fair prices. Our plumbing team has more than 25 years of experience repairing and replacing sewer lines. Using only the most modern technology and techniques in the industry, we ensure timely and cost-effective solutions for your sewer system. One method that can minimize disruption on your property is trenchless sewer repair.
Call Good Guy Plumbing today at (310) 879-5509 to schedule a service for sewer repair in Torrance!
Signs You Need Professional Sewer Services
Sewer lines can break or collapse due to a shift in the ground, old age and corrosion, and large blockages such as tree roots. However, since the sewer line is located underground, it’s difficult for the regular homeowner to know if there’s a problem. Still, there are some warning signs that you can look out for.
Common signs of broken or collapsed sewer lines include:
- Persistent clogs - if the drains in your home are frequently clogged there might be a blockage somewhere in your sewer line. This could also lead to more than one drain in your house being backed up.
- Low water levels in the toilet - if your sewer line is broken it can mess with water flow, or cause more water to drain out of your toilet than normal. If your toilet isn't filling up with as much water as it normally does, you likely have a sewer line leak.
- Mold growth - if you notice a foul odor that smells like sewage or see mold growing around your toilet, there is likely an issue with your sewer line.
- Green lawn patches - a patch of lush, green grass or vegetation around the location of the sewer line is a common indication that your sewer line is broken or has collapsed. Sewage is a natural fertilizer, which is why manure is commonly used to improve lawn health.
- Smelly pools or indentations in your yard - if you notice a pool of smelly water or sewage waste in your yard, there is a good chance that you have a leak with your sewer line. Sewer leaks can also displace dirt in your yard causing indentations in pavement or earth.
Once you notice any one or more of these signs, reach out to our Torrance sewer experts. We can come to your location right away and provide a thorough inspection of the sewer line. Our team uses a small video camera that can go inside the pipes to quickly and accurately identify the problem. Depending on the extent of the pipe damage, we may recommend a repair or replacement using either traditional excavation or trenchless methods.
Call a Good Guy Plumber Today
Sewer line repair or replacement is a tedious plumbing work that requires the expertise of an experienced plumber like us at Good Guy Plumbing. As our name implies, we are a plumbing team that you can trust. In addition to having the skills and equipment to ensure a job done right, we are also honest, courteous, and respectful toward our customers. Our team will guide you through every step of the way, answering all your questions, providing upfront rates, cleaning up after ourselves, and following up to ascertain your complete satisfaction.
If you’re in need of sewer repair plumbing in Torrance, CA don’t hesitate to give us a call or contact us online! Our family-owned plumbing company is here for you!