If you have a sewer line that needs repair or replacement, you have probably heard what a mess it can be. With conventional methods of pipe and sewer repair, a large trench must be dug around your sewer line, often up to eight feet deep. This destroys your landscaping and can be costly to clean up.
At Good Guy Plumbing, we offer an innovative solution: trenchless pipe lining. If you are having trouble with your sewer line or underground pipes and are looking for a solution that doesn't rip up your yard or cause a mess, we can help. Call our pipe lining plumbers in Torrance to find out if trenchless pipe lining is appropriate for your situation.
What Is Pipe Lining?
Pipe lining, sometimes called cured-in-place-pipe (CIPP), is a trenchless solution to sewer line and pipe repair. Instead of digging up and replacing the existing line, your current pipe remains in place, and a new pipe is formed inside of it.
The new pipe, often made from an epoxy or polymer resin, is pulled or sprayed inside your existing pipe, where it then cures. This method can be used to repair the entire sewer line or can be used to spot-treat smaller areas. For larger pipe repair jobs, the pipe bursting method may also be used.
What Are The Benefits of Pipe Lining
The benefits of pipe lining include:
- Lining a pipeline typically requires less time compared to full replacement. It can often be completed more quickly, allowing for a faster restoration of pipeline functionality and minimizing downtime.
- Lining a pipeline is generally more cost-effective compared to pipeline replacement. It involves inserting a liner into the existing pipeline, which eliminates the need for extensive excavation and installation of a new pipeline.
- In some cases, pipeline lining can improve the flow capacity of the existing pipeline. By smoothing the inner surface, it can reduce friction and increase the efficiency of fluid transportation.
- Pipe lining reduces the disruption to surrounding areas as it requires less excavation and construction work. This is particularly advantageous in urban areas or locations with sensitive environments where minimizing disturbance is crucial.
- Lining can significantly extend the lifespan of an existing pipeline by reinforcing its structural integrity and preventing further degradation. It acts as a protective barrier against corrosion, erosion, and leaks.
Not all plumbing repairs require a significant disruption to your life. Good Guy Plumbing is here to take some of the frustration out of sewer line and pipe repair. To learn more about trenchless pipe lining, call our pipe lining plumbers in Torrance.
When Can Pipe Lining Be Used?
The main reason to go with pipe lining is to avoid entirely replacing your sewer pipe. However, before it can be performed, our plumbers will need to inspect your situation to determine if you are a strong candidate for pipe lining. At Good Guy Plumbing, we utilize cameras to aid in our sewer pipe inspections. This gives us a real-time look at what is going on inside of your pipe, and if pipe lining will be adequate to repair it.
Trenchless sewer pipe lining can repair a variety of problems, including:
- Cracked pipes
- Corroded pipes
- Leaking pipes
- Root intrusion
- Sagging sewer lines
- Collapsed sewer lines
Pipe lining should last just as long as traditional full pipe replacements. Typically, your new pipe lining will last for around 50 years. Some more severe sewer line repairs may require more extensive work than pipe lining allows. You should work with a plumber you can trust, like ours at Good Guy Plumbing, to ensure your situation is appropriate for pipe lining services.
Trust our Trenchless Pipe Lining Plumbers in Torrance
As a family-owned business, we know how important it is to work with technicians you can count on. At Good Guy Plumbing, all of our plumbers are highly trained and skilled. Our customers deserve the best, which is why we only hire the best. As a company, we stay up to date with the latest material and equipment innovations, and we pass this knowledge on to our customers. When you want fast, reliable service, call Good Guy Plumbing.
To learn more about our trenchless pipe lining services in Torrance, call (310) 879-5509.
Guaranteed 100% satisfaction with our strong warranties or we'll make it right.
We have over 600 5-star reviews online from satisfied customers.
We are transparent about our pricing and process. No surprises.
We work around your schedule and are there when you need us.
We're constantly training so we can provide you with exceptional customer service and long lasting plumbing solutions.
We treat everyone as we would like to be treated.
“The crews show up on time and are very professional and friendly at the same time” - Larry S.